Make a Car Claim
FOR ALL ZURICH POLICIES :
To report a claim or accident call the Claims Team on 0845 3660058.
Our claims service includes:
- A courtesy car to keep you on the road (comprehensive cover only) whilst damage to own vehicle is being repaired by one of our approved repairers
- 4 day courtesy car in the event of a total loss claim
- 7 day courtesy car if the vehicle is stolen and not recovered
If you need to make a claim for glass repairs or replacement, please call 08000 685710 (Comprehensive policyholders only).
When you contact us about a claim you will need to tell us :
- Your name, address and telephone number
- The place where the loss or damage occurred
- What caused the loss or damage.
FOR ALL RSA POLICIES :
In the first instance, make sure you have your
policy number available, and call the Claims Team on 0845 077 5584
Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm.
At other times, please call the 24hr UK Claims Helpline on 0800 096 4567.
Our claims service includes:
- A free courtesy car to keep you on the road (comprehensive cover only)
- 48hr hire car in the event of vehicle theft or "write off"
- Recommended repairers who will contact you within 2 hours of making a claim
- 24 hour free roadside replacement /repair service on glass/windscreens
- Immediate authorisation of repairs through our recommended repairers
If you need to make a claim for glass repairs or replacement, please call the Glass Helpline (UK Only) on 0800 096 3456.
The Civil Service Insurance Society is a "Not for Profit" organisation which donates all surplus funds to Civil and Public Service Charities. If you have any doubts regarding your eligibility, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Insurers know from experience there are some people who purchase insurance to deliberately try to defraud Insurance Companies.
The customer may do this in several ways :- by making false claims, not telling the truth about their claims history, or the value of their home and their possessions, or withholding important information, or making false statements.
Unfortunately the fraudulent actions of a minority means insurance becomes more expensive for everyone.
However we wish to reassure you that our insurers check all new insurance claims for fraud against the Claims and Underwriting Exchange (CUE) which has the details of most of the historical home and car insurance claims paid in the UK and is operated by Insurance Database Services Ltd.
If they suspect that someone has deliberately given false information or they find any material fact has been withheld they will investigate and take appropriate action. In many cases the policy will be voided and no cover provided in the event of a loss.
By taking this action it helps us to keep
our prices low and our home insurance fair for everyone.
Apply online today and benefit from:
- Roadside Assistance & Recovery
- Quote and Buy Online 24/7
- Instant Cover Available
- Pay Monthly at no extra cost (0%)
- Free European cover for up to 60 days per trip
- No Administration Fees of any kind