10% off your Travel Insurance
(Please quote "CSSC" when obtaining quote)
Our Travel Policies Include:
- Comprehensive cover limits
- UK based claims team
- Medical repatriation helpline
- Special family rates - including school trips etc
- Special rates for single parent families
- Children under 2 go free
- Low excess
- USA and Canada up to and including age 75 * if cover is Worldwide
- 17 day automatic winter sports cover with Annual Trip travel up to and including age 65
We can offer both Annual and Single Trip cover for Worldwide, European or UK trips.
For frequent travellers our Annual Travel Insurance is our most convenient, cost effective policy with premiums starting as low as:
- £26 for UK cover
- £38 for European cover
- £65 for Worldwide cover
(all prices are inclusive of IPT at 20%)Our Single Trip policy offers excellent value for money, with low premiums and the option to include or exclude baggage cover.
* Please note that all cover is excluded for travellers aged 76 or over if travelling to the USA or Canada. Cover for the Rest of the World will remain in force.
Medical Conditions - UK and Europe
In respect of travel inside the United Kingdom and Europe it is a requirement that, at the time of taking out this policy, and between that time and your departure, you must comply with the following:
- You are not aware of any reason why the trip should be cancelled or cut short
- Had you contacted your Medical Practioner prior to departure, he/she would not have advised against travel
You are not travelling:-
i. for the purpose of obtaining medical treatment
ii. if you have been given a terminal prognosis
- You are not receiving or awaiting treatment for any injury or illness as a hospital day case or in-patient as any claim arising from the illness or injury will not be covered
- If You are on medication at the time of travel Your medical condition must be stable/well controlled.
If you are unable to meet the 5 health conditions please contact
ERV Screen & Go on 01403 788 975 who may charge a separate premium to cover the
nb. An age limit of 85 applies to all UK Annual Travel policies.
Medical Conditions - Worldwide
In respect of Worldwide travel outside the United Kingdom and Europe this insurance carries automatic Health Exclusions. Before you purchase your policy please telephone ERV Screen & Go on: 01403 788 975 to inform them if anyone to be covered by this policy, or any close relative, or business associate, whether they are booked to travel on the holiday or not:
- Has a pre-existing medical condition that has required treatment or for which medication has been prescribed in the last 24 months.
- Has or has had any condition still requiring periodic review or is awaiting any tests, treatment, investigation, referral or results of the same.
ERV Screen & Go may charge a separate premium to cover medical conditions before you can purchase your Worldwide CSIS travel policy. Some conditions may not be insurable.
To Obtain a Quote:
Or speak our friendly sales team (Mon to Fri, 08:30 - 18:00, Sat 09:00 - 13:00) on:
01622 766 960
or CLICK HERE to request a call back stating your preferred time for us to contact you.
Alternatively, if your policy isn’t currently due for renewal CLICK HERE and we’ll contact you at the right time to see if we can save you money.
Policies are underwritten by ETI-International Travel Protection and administered by BRS Risk Management. Your policy documentation is issued by the Civil Service Insurance Society.
Please see below for full policy wording: