CSIS bring you great value pet insurance
By teaming up with pet insurance specialists, BDML Petwise, we are able to offer you access to instant, online pet insurance quotations with a choice of cover levels.
Up to 1 in 2 insured pets require veterinary treatment each year (based on claims received by Petwise), so its no wonder that more and more responsible pet owners are arranging health care insurance for their beloved pets.
Even routine treatments can cost many hundreds of pounds. More complex procedures can run in to the thousands.
Not all Pet Healthcare insurance policies are the same. Some companies charge all of their customers the same price and will only pay out on a condition for a short period.
BDML Petwise have developed a sophisticated rating system so that your premium is based on your pets breed, age and post code as well as many other factors. This means that you pay a fair price.
In addition, they will continue to cover ongoing conditions, up to the policy limit, with no time limit as long as you continue to renew your policies.
Petwise is a trading name for the Thornside division of BDML Connect Ltd, part of Capita Plc.
Why insure your pet with CSIS?
- Up to 1 out of every 2 pets require veterinary treatment each year following injury, illness or accident (based on claims received by Petwise).
- The average cost of a visit to the vet is over £220 with some more complex treatments, such as hip displacia,costing over £4000.
- Costs are always unexpected and certainly cannot be budgeted for.
- Your pet is an important part of your family.
- Vet bills are just one of many situations you can protect yourself against.